The Grass Valley Downtown Association brought back the ice rink for the weekend. It’s free, with a $3 charge for skates. The rink area, behind the Gold Miners Inn-Holiday Inn Express on Bank Street. includes a large snowman bounce and life-sized snow globe.
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Board of Supervisors plans to double down on growing restrictions
- Local PG&E employee dies on the job
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)