The Grass Valley Downtown Association brought back the ice rink for the weekend. It’s free, with a $3 charge for skates. The rink area, behind the Gold Miners Inn-Holiday Inn Express on Bank Street. includes a large snowman bounce and life-sized snow globe.
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany
- Police Blotter: Juvenile accidentally calls 911; he was trying to call his mom