The Grass Valley Downtown Association brought back the ice rink for the weekend. It’s free, with a $3 charge for skates. The rink area, behind the Gold Miners Inn-Holiday Inn Express on Bank Street. includes a large snowman bounce and life-sized snow globe.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases
- Three arrested, one being sought in connection with Lake Wildwood burglaries
- Dorsey Drive project nears completion
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation