The Grass Valley Downtown Association brought back the ice rink for the weekend. It’s free, with a $3 charge for skates. The rink area, behind the Gold Miners Inn-Holiday Inn Express on Bank Street. includes a large snowman bounce and life-sized snow globe.
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- NU students get sneak peek at Internet Gigabit Launch
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic