The Grass Valley Downtown Association brought back the ice rink for the weekend. It’s free, with a $3 charge for skates. The rink area, behind the Gold Miners Inn-Holiday Inn Express on Bank Street. includes a large snowman bounce and life-sized snow globe.
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting