Nearly 50 people packed the room at Tuesday night’s meeting of Pleasant Valley Elementary School District’s board of trustees, during which the newly formed Nevada County Parents for Student Success accused district personnel of harassing and mistreating students.
Angry parents say Pleasant Valley school mistreats kids
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing