A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case