A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- Heal thyself: Practicing yoga as therapy
- Telemedicine brings world-class health care to ICU
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Former Nevada County ballot Measure S backers cleared of fines, issued warning letter
- Andy Burton: Thanks to Scotten, Gilmore schools for life lessons