A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?