A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- CHP reporting fatal traffic collision on Hwy 20
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date