A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Police blotter: Woman loves him, but he wants to go to jail
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County