A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- Police blotter: Unhappy customer drops pants to moon employee
- New Grass Valley police officers, firefighter aim to serve
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- Back for more: Amgen Tour of California, Nevada City build on history of mutual benefits
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case