The founder of local Internet news site YubaNet was arrested after a traffic stop Tuesday afternoon and must remain in county jail on an immigration hold.
Founder of YubaNet arrested on felony false impersonation charge
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing