The School of Care will be launching its first nurse assistant training program in the Nevada County area. This program will prepare students to take the state competency exam to become a certified nursing assistant to meet the current needs in our community and the great needs ahead.
Looming silver tsunami inspires nurse assistant training
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges