An alleged drunken driver reportedly was driving on Highway 49 at nearly 100 mph when he was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol Sunday.
High-speed driver allegedly was drunk
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game