A driver reaching speeds in 100 mph on Brewer Road in South County Friday night crashed north of Gamble Lane, the California Highway Patrol reported.
CHP: Car in excess of 100 mph crashes into tree in south Nevada County
Trending in: News
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Evans suit against Sheriff’s Office proceeding