People on both sides of a sharply controversial issue relating to the historic Overland Emigrant Trail are scheduled to be in front of the Nevada County board of supervisors during Tuesday’s regular meeting.
Emigrant Trail in front of Nevada County supervisors
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing