A Nevada City man was arrested Thursday night after he allegedly strangled and punched his stepfather in a dispute over bringing a vehicle back late.
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage