A Nevada City man was arrested Thursday night after he allegedly strangled and punched his stepfather in a dispute over bringing a vehicle back late.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases
- Three arrested, one being sought in connection with Lake Wildwood burglaries
- Dorsey Drive project nears completion
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation