South Lake Tahoe police officer Johnny Poland pleaded guilty to federal counts of witness tampering and obstructing official proceedings Wednesday, according to a statement from federal prosecutors.
South Lake Tahoe police officer pleads guilty to federal charges
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game