Bear River High School students gathered Thursday morning to watch a simulated car wreck — “injured” students splattered with fake blood and emergency vehicles that rushed to the scene during an Every 15 Minutes demonstration to remind students of the statistic that someone dies every 15 minutes from an alcohol-related collision.
Students ‘slain’ in car wreck as part of demonstration
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business