California Gov. Jerry Brown and Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval have worked out a deal they say will renew the bi-state partnership to preserve Lake Tahoe.
Brown, Sandoval reach Tahoe deal
Trending in: News
- Alumni notebook: NU grad Cole Stanford signs with Patriots
- Nevada County civil grand jury names released
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins
- A brotherhood of brew: Area breweries band together to make Gold Country craft beer destination
- Homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby