When one looks at a skeleton, it can be easy to think that bones are fixed, finite, and rigid, but nothing could be farther from the truth of the bones in the body. Bones provide the matrix to support one’s shape and structure (including protection for organs) as well as a storage site for minerals and the production of red blood cells.
Building bone, one yoga pose at a time
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing