The final stage of the Tribute Trail project, which includes building a new bridge across Deer Creek and the implementation of more trail to connect the bridge to the existing trail system, is scheduled to begin immediately thanks to finalization of contracts with the California Natural Resources Agency, the lead agency of the trail project announced Thursday.
Final stage of Nevada City Tribute Trail gets funds, to begin immediately
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing