A San Juan Ridge man arrested after Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies allegedly uncovered an arsenal of nearly 60 weapons and a large amount of marijuana at his residence has begun serving his jail sentence in county jail.
San Juan Ridge man begins serving sentence in assault rifle case
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game