Living things need oxygen to breath. Seems obvious enough, but … when the greens on our home course get a spring or fall treatment known as “aerification,” many of us lose perspective. We watch TV and know what tour courses look like and think, “Our course should look like that, too.” What goes unsaid, however, is that the tour course has been closed for weeks prior to the event in order to produce those pristine yet often temporary conditions.
Renslow: Short-term disruption feeds future of course
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game