The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Cherry celebration: North San Juan hosts annual parade and festival (VIDEO)
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting