The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers
- Support local trails at Summer Thyme's Bakery through the summer
- Nevada County Kids Fire Camp sparks fun