The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open