The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Local PG&E employee dies on the job