The first day of spring was marked by rain showers Wednesday. Once the showers cleared western Nevada County, the skies are expected to be mostly clear with a high of 59 today. According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies should remain through the weekend with a high temperature of 62 predicted for Sunday.
- UPDATE: Second car crash on Highway 49 in Nevada County backs traffic up
- Grass Valley man arrested after five-hour stand-off
- Caltrans: Grass Valley public meeting on Hwy. 49 widening
- Real Wheels is the real deal: Bike store's mission is to get people on bikes
- Nevada County staff removes 'No Parking' signs at Gracie Canal trail