A Nevada County transportation committee opted Wednesday to pursue a contract with a Washington-based company to provide transit for the area’s elderly or disabled residents — a process that would replace Gold Country Telecare, a local nonprofit that has provided the services for the last 13 years.
Nevada County looks to outsource elderly transport from provider
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges