A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: News
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Police blotter: Home invasion robbery reported in Camptonville
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Man offered plea deal in sex case
- Conservation collaboration: Water recycled for training use by firefighters