A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: News
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
- Town hall meeting for ‘State of Jefferson’ in Nevada County is Aug. 2
- Nevada County Christian Youth Organization travels to Peru for two weeks