Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest