Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations
- North Point student wins congressional art competition