In all endeavors, it is reassuring to have solid community partners. The ever-important public/private partnership in education is a perfect example of this. We at Bitney are particularly mindful of the support of several of our immediate neighbors — Smiley Guys Smokehouse, Hertz Local Edition, Scooters Pals and the Sierra Mountain Coffee Roasters. Thanks also to the owners of Sierra Auto Body and the Tool Shed for putting up with the colorful parade of teenagers on their way to and from school.
A big public ‘thank you’
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game