Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: News
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- One reported dead in cement truck wreck on Highway 20