A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open