Bear River High School will host their annual eighth grade parent night from 6 to 8 p.m. on March 4 in the Bruin Community Arts Theater. Information will be given on registration and scheduling for next year’s classes, the High School Exit Exam, student activities, athletics and other school programs. The highlight of the evening will be performances by Bear River’s award-winning Jazz Band, Jazz Unlimited singers and dance groups.
Bear River to host parent night
Trending in: News
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Nevada City man dies in 3-car crash on Hwy. 20
- Large-scale gas thefts plague Grass Valley
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Bail raised for one defendant, second to be tried as adult in Grass Valley brutal home invasion robbery