On Feb. 14 The Union printed a letter entitled, Left-Wing Agenda, regarding the student films presented at the SYRCL Film Festival. The writer slandered the good work and cooperation of the organization of SYRCL, the administration of the participating schools, and verbally attacked the students. This is unacceptable.
SYRCL ‘diatribe’ an attack on schools
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game