Thanks to Western Mining Alliance (WMA) for speaking at our last luncheon (they did a great job at addressing all issues as well as talking about environmental groups who get tax dollars no matter when they win or lose in court) and Patricia Smith, President of Nevada County Americans for Safe Access (NCASA), who has been leading an awesome charge to fight against our unconstitutional Nevada County ordinance on medical marijuana.
Thanks to speakers at Libertarian Party’s luncheon
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel