Chuck Cicogni recently wrote a letter concerning difficulties he is having with his knee replacement. I have never treated him, nor do I know him. In the last year we have lost two orthopaedists and are now down to only two. This has made it difficult to schedule time off for holidays, vacations and professional meetings. The 17th of December fell into the Christmas holiday season and likely complicated the previously scheduled appointment. I certainly hope that Mr. Cicogni is able to have his problem rectified.
Severe shortage of orthopaedists in Nevada County
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game