Some cars are made “bad,” souped up by their owners, and some are built “bad.” The latter is the case for John Pritchard’s very rare ’87 Buick GNX. Don’t feel ignorant if you’ve never heard of a Buick GNX. They were a one-year-only model, and only 547 were made.
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game