The Union article (February 20, 2013) regarding the Grass Valley Thursday Night Market barely mentions the future planned exclusion of booths for nonprofit organizations. I do (or did) the scheduling of volunteers of the Nevada County Democrats booth at the market.
Exluding nonprofits from Thursday night market an unwise move
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing