In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke