In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- Police Blotter: Computer scam exposed, money returned
- Meet Your Merchant - Quietech: Nevada County's favorite geek boutique