In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Nevada Union High School shows school spirit
- PREP FOOTBALL: Woodcreek runs over Nevada Union, 49-17