In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow