Nearly one dozen more courthouses statewide are poised for postponement as the statewide judicial branch grapples with Gov. Jerry Brown’s budget proposal.
State budget could imperil more than the Nevada County courthouse
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges