The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Nevada County groups seek remembrance, honor with Memorial Day Plaque Tour