The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Police blotter: Indecent behaviors reported
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player