The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations