There have been proposals of arming security guards, teachers, principals, or, even parents in response to the recent mass shootings, but this would be one more instance of discrimination against the young!
A new take on school security
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel