At a Tuesday Grass Valley City Council meeting filled with appointments to various committees and grim portrayals of talks with area fire agencies about shared management, Police Chief John Foster reported theft crimes in Nevada County in 2012 spiked significantly.
Council told theft crimes spiked, fire talks fizzled
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business