LOS ANGELES — Two teenagers whose fingers were severed during a tug-of-war game at a Southern California school are awake and alert after undergoing surgery.
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- John McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union as coach, teacher
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Forest service employee celebrates 50 years on the job
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station