LOS ANGELES — Two teenagers whose fingers were severed during a tug-of-war game at a Southern California school are awake and alert after undergoing surgery.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- Writers in the Woods: Award-winning outdoor adventure writer to share his experiences at Sierra Nevada College
- Case involving drugs hidden in block of wood to move forward
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Roads closed in downtown GV for Halloween