LOS ANGELES — Two teenagers whose fingers were severed during a tug-of-war game at a Southern California school are awake and alert after undergoing surgery.
Calif. students who lost fingers in tug-of-war recovering
Trending in: News
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Evans suit against Sheriff’s Office proceeding