LOS ANGELES — Two teenagers whose fingers were severed during a tug-of-war game at a Southern California school are awake and alert after undergoing surgery.
Calif. students who lost fingers in tug-of-war recovering
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case