The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick
- Meyer found guilty on three counts, faces more than four years in prison
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open