The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Annual Artisans Festival returns with new features Nov. 28 and 29
- Open case from 2009 leads to man’s arrest on drug and weapons charges
- Judge sets case of Nevada County holistic physician for trial
- Nevada County reports solid growth in local agriculture
- Police blotter: Woman wants to escape from fast food line