The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: News
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S