The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission