The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke
- Norm Sauer: Catastrophic fire an imminent danger to all