The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’