East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Meyer found guilty on three counts, faces more than four years in prison