East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike