A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle
- Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
- Nevada County Christian Youth Organization travels to Peru for two weeks
- Town hall meeting for ‘State of Jefferson’ in Nevada County is Aug. 2