An Oakland-based construction company was announced as the lowest bidder to construct the Dorsey Interchange project at a Tuesday night meeting of the Grass Valley City Council.
Council to award Dorsey project to Oakland company (UPDATE)
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges