After less than two months a business space was vacated at the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in downtown Nevada City, The Harmony Ridge Market has opened its doors at its second location. The original Harmony Ridge Market is located across from the Old 5Mile House outside Nevada City along Highway 20 and has long offered travelers a last spot to pick up refreshments on the 20-plus mile trek to Interstate 80. It was established in 1995, according to Yelp.com.
Harmony Ridge opens its doors in Nevada City
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel