Students come to school everyday, expecting the same routine; to go to class, lunch, then go home. If someone was to come to campus, with an intention of harming others, this regular routine would be shattered in a matter of minutes.
School security increases in wake of shootings
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges