Representatives of Nevada City signaled their predilection Wednesday night for retaining Nevada County’s district attorney and probation offices in the historic mining town’s downtown district — just not necessarily in the vacant former Bank of America building that the county has eyed.
Nevada City supports retention of court offices
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel