Regarding gun control: Safety locks and backgrounds checks would help, but ignore the underlying motives for indiscriminate assaults. We don’t need proof to believe that low self-esteem is involved — blaming poverty and poor parenting is common, but Klebold and Harris (Columbine) were raised in middle class homes by non-abusive parents.
Time to examine underlying motives behind gun violence
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game